The MATCHCAP™ is a nearly indestructible waterproof match case for storing matches and other fire starting material. By integrating the red-phosphorus striker into the threaded area of the capsule, we created an innovative solution for having to pack separate match strikers. To ensure our match case was going to be the best out there, we added a concealed o-ring, durable square threads, a bottom strike-anywhere striker, and a high-end aesthetic to bring it all together.
Out of stock
The MATCHCAP™ can carry all sizes of matches from the standard kitchen strike-on-the-box to NATO lifeboat matches and even the extended length stormproof matches. With the dual-striker design you can use safety matches, strike-anywhere matches, or a combination of two. An O-ring keeps both the matches and the red phosphorus (strike-on-the-box) striker dry.
- Waterproof, safe and redundant match striker design
- Replaceable striking pads
- Works with both safety and strike anywhere matches
- Holds matches up to 72mm in length
- Square threaded cap for maximum durability
- Unique lanyard attachment allows for two 550 paracord loops
- Waterproof to depths >5 meters
- Lightweight aircraft grade 6061 aluminum construction Anodized and laser engraved for durability
- Unique knurl for grip and use with strike anywhere matches
- Made in the USA