Faxon 18.6″ Gov Profile 5.56 NATO, Rifle-Length, 4150 QPQ Barrel
18.6″ Gov’t/Socom, 5.56 NATO, Rifle-Length, 4150, Nitride
Out of stock
Removing the weight from the front of the barrel ensures maximum versatility and keeps material to the rear to maximize heat resistance and mitigate whip.
Faxon Firearms barrels are the pinnacle of value. Manufactured 100% in-house from cradle-to-grave, these barrels are fully stress releived, air-gauge tested, and 11 degree target crowned to ensure superior accuracy.
Quality is imbuned into our barrels from the start. We start with the best materials, either certified 4150 Mil-Spec steel or 416-R Stainless. From there, each barrel goes through a battery of tests at each operation until finished in Nitride and final inspected. All barrels are individually checked for headspace by precision custom hardened gauges.
Faxon manufactures all our barrels in Cincinnati, Ohio under our ISO:9001 and AS:9100 quality certifications.
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 18.6″
- Barrel Profile:goverment profile
- Barrel Gas System: Rifle Length
- Inside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .750
- Gas Port Diameter: .093″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9″
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- 11-degree Target Crown