Krinkle Gauze 4″x4.1 Yards – (3.75 M or 12′)
The Krinkle Gauze Roll is a highly absorbent, breathable primary or secondary dressing that is manufactured of pre washed, fluff-dried woven gauze that provides cushioning support and protection for sensitive wound areas and can be used in a wide variety of applications. The “Krinkle” texture allows for more surface area to come into contact with fluid from the wound, so more exudate can be absorbed quickly. These sterile and latex-free Krinkle gauze rolls measure 4.5″ x 4.1 yards.
Out of stock
- Soft, highly absorbent primary or secondary dressing:
- Gauze rolls are manufactured of pre-washed, fluff-dried woven gauze;
- The Krinkle weave provides cushioning support and protection for sensitive wound areas;
- A popular gauze dressing due to the soft feel and density of the product;
- Dressing is Sterile: (Unless package is opened or damaged);
- Individually packaged;
- Latex Free: YES.
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Size: (4.5″ x 4.1 yards / 3.75 m / 12′);
- Weight: (38g / 1.34 oz.);
- 6 – Ply Construction;