OPSol Mini-Clip 2.0 Mini Shell Adaptor for Mossberg Series Shotguns
Opsol Mini Clip 2.0 – Mossberg 500/590/A1
The Mini-Clip 2.0 was better than the original but the opportunity presented itself to go further using new highly efficient mold/manufacturing partners right here in Texas. The Mini-Clip 2.0 Flex has the flexibility to accommodate a wider range of short shell lengths, should Aguila ever want to make an even shorter (or longer) Minishell. Re-loaders were very interested in this accommodation as are buyers of Exotic Products Shorty shells in varying lengths. The 2.0 Flex will feed all but the longest in their line, the 3 Buck.
- Allows use of 12ga 1.75” Birdshot, Buckshot, and Slug shells
- Fits: 12ga Mossberg 500, 590, 590A1, and Maverick 88 models
- Use with Aguila Birdshot, Buckshot and Slug offerings in Mossberg 12ga 500, 590 and Maverick 88 models
- Easily installs and uninstalls in seconds to allow use of 1.75″, 2.75″ or 3″ shells as desired by user
- Practice with less expensive Aguila birdshot as the recoil response vs. Aguila buckshot is slight
- Low recoil of buckshot allows for safe, easy and comfortable aiming and discharge with pistol grip configurations (with proper grip/face clearance, of course). Not confined to hip and laser shooting
- Mini-Clip stays in well, but may want to tape in with electrical or Gorilla tape for close contact or heavy foliage environment applications
Out of stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.