Ruger Precision® Rimfire – .22LR
Bringing the big-gun experience to the rimfire world, the Ruger Precision® Rimfire is a scaled down version of the Ruger Precision® Rifle that maintains the same ergonomics, trigger and manual of arms as the larger centerfire rifle. This rifle is the ideal rimfire trainer and the go-to rifle for your next rimfire match.
- Molded, one-piece chassis and adjustable buttstock assembly are manufactured with glass-filled nylon for strength, stiffness and stability, making a solid foundation for accuracy each and every shot. Adjustable buttstock features a flat Picatinny bag rider making it easy to affix a rear monopod. A molded-in window provides a tether point for your squeeze bag, and a metal QD pocket makes it easy to secure a sling.
- Quick-Fit adjustable Precision Rimfire stock allows length of pull and comb height to be quickly and easily adjusted to get proper fit over a wide range of shooter sizes, outerwear and shooting positions. Indicating marks molded into the chassis help you quickly return to a previous position.
- Big-Gun bolt throw adjustment enables shooters to change from a rimfire 1-1/2″ bolt throw to a short-action centerfire 3″ bolt throw, reducing the chance of short-stroking your bolt in competition.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in a buttstock compartment.
- Ruger’s own AR-Pattern pistol grip and safety selector provides an extended reach for maximum control and access to the 45°, reversible safety selector. May be configured with most AR-style grips and selectors.
- Anodized Picatinny scope base includes 30 MOA elevation for increased long-range capabilities out of the box.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation (same as the Ruger Precision® Rifle).
- 15″ aluminum free-float handguard is black hard-coat anodized aluminum and features Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Target barrel is cold hammer-forged from 1137 alloy steel to create ultra precise rifling for excellent accuracy. Barrel can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- 1/2″-28 threaded barrel for standard muzzle accessories, like the Silent-SR® suppressor, comes with a factory-installed thread protector covering both the threads and crown.
- Accepts all 10/22® magazines.
- Also includes: two, 10-round BX-1 magazines.
Out of stock