Tikka T3 Varmint Stainless – 6.5×55 SE
Comes with a Leupold picatinny top rail installed!
Display model. NO BOX
The Tikka® T3x Varmint Stainless is perfect for those looking for a true stalking or long distance tool. The Stainless model has the metal parts made of Sako’s high-grade stainless steel. This is a sturdy and long-lasting choice for all weather conditions. The T3x Varmint Stainless comes equipped with the T3x synthetic stock with an extra wide fore-end for benchrest shooting and an ergonomically designed cheek piece. The stock still includes all of the modular features and comes with a vertical pistol grip suited for shooting in a prone position. The improved grip on the T3x has an asymmetrical grip pattern and shape which is specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions. The recoil pad has also been improved with a hollow cavity design to reduce the impact of recoil on the shooter, allowing them to fully concentrate on the accuracy of their shots. Robustness and quality go hand in hand. The metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin. The receiver has a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to single cartridge feed and will improve ease of ejection. Always keep the target in your sight. The T3x has extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail – even when using larger scopes. The extra-strong steel recoil lugs have minimal deformation, even with magnum calibers. Also includes swivel stud for attaching a bipod or a sling.
1 in stock
• Barrel and action made of heat-treated stainless steel
• Free-floating, heavy contour barrel with muzzle crown
• Extra wide fore-end for benchrest shooting
• Ergonomically designed cheek piece
• Modular synthetic stock with improved recoil pad
• Vertical pistol grip with asymmetrical grip pattern
• Metallic bolt shroud protects the bolt body and firing pin
• Widened angular ejection port allows easier single cartridge feeding