WARRIOR ASSAULT SYSTEMS COVERT PLATE CARRIER MK1 Ranger Green
Warriors MK1 Covert Plate Carrier C.P.C. MK1 is a low profile Slick Armour carrier designed to hold 10 x 12 plates
FITE BOTH 10X12 SOFT ARMOR PLATE AND MOST HARD ARMOR SHOOTERS CUT OR SAPI PLATES
COMES WITH TRIPLE ar16/M16.C7 VELCRO MAG HOLDER
3 in stock
Warriors MK1 Covert Plate Carrier C.P.C. MK1 is a low profile Slick Armour carrier designed to hold 10 x 12 plates and US style SAPI Plates. The CPC is fully adjustable on the shoulders for size. The sides are made from double layer high quality Elastic, and incorporate 2 internal pouches on each side, which can hold mag pouches and or Radios. The sides are fully adjustable for girth by way of Velcro closure. The CPC MK1 includes Warriors TVMP Triple Velcro Mag Pouch for 5.56mm mags, which attaches to the front of the carrier by means of Velcro and is then secured shut by overlapping the Velcro elements of the side elastic side sections. Made from Genuine U.S. Mil Spec material.
500D CORDURA PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Standard Colour Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
- Special Projects Colour Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.